Jen & Jon's Engagement.......

In mid April I took a road trip up to Milwaukee for an engagement session with Jen & Jon....you may remember that one weekend when it was almost 80 degrees and WINDY....We started out at the Milwaukee Art Museum...what a neat place.  Amazing architecture and right on the lake.  Can't ask for a better location for photos than that.  We eventually wound our way back into the city and then up north to the beach.  All in all a great day and what an awesome couple.  I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding a few weeks later.  Jon is a former model and I have worked with him on several shoots.  What a great couple...I have a feeling they have many years of happiness ahead of them.  I hope you enjoy their photos as much as we did capturing them......... :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment